Hotel del Carmen, with address in 2ª Av. Sur Poniente No. 826, Col Centro in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use is made of it and its protection.
According to the established in the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Particulars (LFPDPPP by the Spanish acronym), articles 8, 15, 16 and 36.
Is to give proper use, controlled and according to the law of the handled personal data for the process of the Hotel del Carmen administrative system.
Your information is required for the hotel’s internal processes. Among the ways of getting it there are register papers, phone reservations, estimates, agreements, satisfaction surveys, your comments, complaints and/or suggestions.
The personal data required is:
- Full name (names, last names).
- Guest’s sign.
- Home phone and cellphone.
- Data of credit or debit cards.
- Place of origin.
- RFC number.
This information will be used for the following purposes:
- Security during the stay.
- To make reservations.
- Tax receipts.
- To send promotional information of the company.
- To generate a data base of the clients data.
- To improve the control and the processes of our service.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
Hotel del Carmen has as a purpose that the collected personal data and/or sensitive data can be used for the right operation and purposes of the hotel and the government authorities that require it; this in order to allow the data to be used for administrative, merchandising, sales, statistics effects as well as others that can be of interest and for the holder’s benefit.
The protection of the personal data is in charge of Hotel del Carmen, who will take the necessary measures to avoid the loss and/or subtraction of the stored information in physical and digital files. We’re committed to not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, with the exceptions foreseen in the article 37 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Particulars, as well as to do this transfer within the terms explained by that law.
Exceptions to the article 37:
- When the transfer is foreseen by a Law or a treaty that Mexico is part of;
- When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, the delivery of medical assistance, medical treatment;
- When the transfer is made to controlling societies under the common control of the responsible, or to a matrix society or any other society of the same group of the responsible that operates under the same processes and internal policies;
- When the transfer is necessary because of a contract celebrated or to be celebrated in interest of the holder, by the responsible and a third party;
- When the transfer is necessary or legally demanded to guard a public interest or to ensure the administration of justice;
- When the transfer is demanded for the acknowledgment, exercise or defense of a right in a legal process, and
- When the transfer is demanded to keep or fulfill a legal relationship between the responsible and the holder.
For the exceptions foreseen in the article 37 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data, if you don’t express your opposition for your personal data to be transferred, it is understood that you have given your consent for it.
Sensitive Personal Data
In Hotel del Carmen, in addition to the previously mentioned personal data for the purposes informed in the present privacy notice, we’ll use the following personal data considered sensitive: current and future health, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation. We inform you that the treatment of the previously mentioned personal data has as a purpose that the Hotel del Carmen meets the obligations that come from the legal relationship we have with the holder. We’re committed to treat this data with security measures that guarantee its confidentiality.
Means to revoke your consent for the treatment of personal data.
You can revoke the consent you have given and that is necessary for the processing of your personal data by sending a request the privacy’s official in charge by writing, email or phone call. If after revoking your consent you ask for the confirmation of it, the Responsible will answer you.
Means to exercise the ARCO rights
You have the right to: (i) access your personal data in our power and know the details of its treatment, (ii) rectify them in case they’re inexact or incomplete, (iii) cancel them when you consider they’re not necessary for any of the purposes mentioned in the present privacy notice or they’re being used for no consented purposes or the contracted relationship had ended, or (iv) oppose the treatment of it for specific reasons, according law.
For the exercise of your ARCO rights, you must present a request (the Arco request), to the responsible accompanied by the following information and documents:
- Your name, address and email to communicate you the answer to your ARCO request;
- A copy of the documents that valid your identity (copy of the ID, passport or any other official ID) or in your case, the documents that valid your legal representation, in which case you must present the original to be able to receive an answer from the Responsible;
- A clear and precise description of the personal data for which you want to exercise your ARCO rights;
- Any document or information that eases the location of your personal data, and
- In case of requesting a rectification of your personal data, you must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documents that support your request.
The Official of Privacy will answer your ARCO request and the reasons for the decision through an email.
Cookies and Web Beacons
It’s worth mentioning that by accessing to websites there’s “cookies”, which are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored in the computer hardware while you navigate through a specific page. These cookies allow recording in the web server some of your data. Also the web pages can contain “web beacons”, which are images inserted in the page or email that can be used for monitoring a visitor’s behavior, as well as to store information about the user’s IP address, how long it lasts the interaction in that page and the type of browser used, among others.
In virtue of what has been expressed, we inform you that Hotel del Carmen might use “cookies” and “web beacons” for a better development of the website.
You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose its treatment or revoke the consent that you’ve given us through the procedures expressed in the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Particulars.
If you consider that you right of protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct from Hotel del Carmen, you can file a complaint before the IFAI. For more information visit www.ifai.org.mx
Any doubt, explanation and/or rectification of data please call 01 (961) 612 3084 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org